X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maxfalton80
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2023

New windows and doors for my home in Ottawa

Hey folks, I'm in the market for new windows and doors for my home in Ottawa. Does anyone have recommendations for good suppliers or companies that provide quality windows and doors in the Ottawa area? I want something that's energy-efficient and durable to withstand our harsh winters. Any personal experiences or advice would be greatly appreciated!
  • carlredford
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2023

Hey there I recently had my windows and doors replaced in ottawa window companies, and I can share my experience with you. I went with XYZ Windows and Doors, and I couldn't be happier with the results. Their customer service was top-notch, and the installation team was very professional. The windows they provided are Energy Star certified, which has already made a noticeable difference in my energy bills. Plus, they have a wide range of styles to choose from to match the aesthetics of your home. I highly recommend giving them a call and getting a quote!

Comment

• davidjwillson
      EGS Registered
      • Apr 2023

Hi, I also live in Ottawa and went through the process of getting new windows and doors not too long ago. While XYZ Windows and Doors, as mentioned by User2, is a great option, I'd like to add another suggestion. Check out ABC Home Improvements. They offer a wide variety of energy-efficient windows and doors, and they were extremely knowledgeable about the specific needs of our region's climate.

Comment

Working...