X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roar
    EGS Registered
    • Jul 2023

Is it hard to learn roblox?

Hey everyone! I've been thinking about trying to learn to play Roblox. Do you think it's difficult for a beginner? Or it is like ridding a bycicle? Tried one time and then you will remember how to do this forever
  • Yerof
    EGS Registered
    • Jul 2023

Hi there! Roblox is actually quite beginner-friendly. The platform offers a wide variety of games, some of which are very simple to pick up and play. Of course, like anything, there might be a learning curve depending on the game you choose, but many of them have intuitive controls and mechanics.

Comment

• Terrometh
      EGS Registered
      • Jul 2023

It's all about choosing the right game to start with. Some games in Roblox are designed specifically to be easy for newcomers. You might want to begin with something like an obby (obstacle course) game or a basic simulator to get the hang of the controls and mechanics. Roblox has a wealth of tutorials and guides on their official website and YouTube channel. These resources cover everything from creating an account and navigating the platform to understanding the basics of different games. They're a great way to familiarize yourself with Roblox if you're new to it. As a person who plays Roblox a lot of times i can be considered to be a professional and i even can implement scripts synapse x download there, so for me it is not difficult, but for you? Well i don't know, try

Comment

Working...