X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luckypenguin
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

Dark Mode vs. Light Mode

Hey design community! I'm considering adding dark mode to my mobile app, but I'm not sure if it's worth the effort. Have any of you conducted A/B tests to compare user engagement with and without dark mode? How did it impact user retention and user satisfaction?
  • anthonydrowow
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

I just read an awesome piece on "Process of Designing with Dark Mode" on Swaplance, and it's mind-blowing! Dark mode is more than just a trendy color scheme – it's a game-changer in user experience. With its modern and sleek appearance, it reduces eye strain and saves battery life, making it a win-win for both users and designers. If you're a mobile app creator, exploring the magic of dark mode is a must. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to elevate your app's appeal!

Comment

• archybows
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2022

You're incredible! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sending me this article. It's a treasure trove of valuable information, and your recommendations are like hidden gems. Your assistance has been a game-changer, and I can't express how grateful I am. With this article at my disposal, I'm eager to explore this topic further. Your generosity and support have been truly remarkable!

Comment

Working...