X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidjwillson
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2023

Advice on buying an office standing desk

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some advice on buying an office standing desk. I've heard they have many health benefits and can improve productivity. Does anyone here use a standing desk, and if so, which one would you recommend? I'm not sure where to start, so any input would be appreciated!
  • carlredford
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2023

Hi there! Yes, I've been using a standing https://www.progressivedesk.ca/colle...standing-desks desk for the past year, and I can't recommend it enough. It's been a game-changer for my work routine. After some research, I opted for the "ErgoRise Pro 2" standing desk. Its sturdy build and smooth height adjustments make it a pleasure to use. The dual motor system ensures stability, and the memory presets allow for easy switch between sitting and standing positions. Plus, it offers enough space for my dual monitors and extra desk accessories. Overall, it's been an excellent investment for my health and productivity.

Comment

• maxfalton80
      EGS Registered
      • Apr 2023

Hi, great question! I'm glad Carl has had a positive experience with their standing desk. On the other hand, I personally tried the "UpLift V2" standing desk. The quality and reliability are top-notch, and it's known for its ease of assembly. The height range is fantastic, accommodating both shorter and taller individuals comfortably. It's also designed with a sturdy crossbar, preventing any wobbling while at standing height. The digital handset makes adjustments effortless, and I appreciate the option to add useful accessories like a keyboard tray and cable management system. Overall, I've had a fantastic experience with the "UpLift V2" and highly recommend giving it a look!

Comment

Working...