Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Where I can find some good free education templates?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maxfalton80
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2023

Where I can find some good free education templates?

Hey everyone! I'm currently working on a project to revamp the website for a local non-profit educational organization. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some good free education templates? I want to make the site more user-friendly and visually appealing without breaking the bank. Any recommendations or links would be greatly appreciated!
  • carlredford
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2023

Hi! I've got just the right resources for you. When it comes to free education templates, one of my go-to platforms is ThemeWagon. They offer a dedicated section for educational templates that you can easily download and customize. From school websites to online course platforms, they have a variety of options to suit different needs. Another fantastic resource is Colorlib. They have a collection of education-themed templates, and the best part is that they are responsive, so they'll work great on all devices. Just make sure to check the licensing terms and give proper attribution if needed. Good luck with your project! More here https://thegoodocs.com/freebies/educ...ion-templates/

Comment

• davidjwillson
      EGS Registered
      • Apr 2023

Hi! Carl made some excellent suggestions there. I'd like to add another resource that I've personally used in the past - Templated. They have a small but carefully curated selection of free education templates that are easy to work with and modify. If you're looking for something more specific, you might want to explore GitHub. They have an open-source repository dedicated to educational website templates, and the community often contributes some fantastic designs. Don't forget to read the documentation and ensure that the templates align with your project's goals. Having visually appealing and user-friendly templates can significantly enhance the learning experience for your non-profit organization's website. Best of luck, and I'm sure your efforts will make a positive impact!

Comment

Working...