X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Emilia
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

Capstone Project

Salutations to the forum community! I hope this platform serves as a space for insightful discussions and a chance to connect with like-minded individuals. Are there any organizations that offer templates or examples of successful capstone projects to help students with their own writing? Can you recommend organizations that provide assistance in selecting a suitable capstone project topic or research question? Are there organizations that offer guidance on conducting research and gathering relevant data for a capstone project?
  • Mark
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

Yes, there are organizations that help with capstone project offer templates and examples of successful capstone projects to aid students in their writing. EFG Capstone Resources and JKL Capstone Library are two organizations that provide such resources. When selecting a suitable capstone project topic or research question, organizations like MNO Project Advisors and STU Research Consultants can offer valuable guidance based on your interests and program requirements. Additionally, organizations such as VWX Research Support and YZA Data Solutions can assist with conducting research and gathering relevant data for your capstone project.

Comment

• Emilia
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2022

Thank you very much. You have fully answered all my questions. I am very grateful to you for that!

Comment

Working...