X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maxfalton80
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2023

Some new gamer accessories

Hey everyone, I'm in the market for some new gamer accessories and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I'm specifically looking for a good gaming headset and a comfortable gaming mouse. Any suggestions?
  • carlredford
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2023

Hey, I recently purchased a gaming headset that I'm really happy with. I'd recommend checking out the meetion gm015 software. It offers excellent sound quality and comfort, which is crucial for those long gaming sessions. The detachable microphone is a nice bonus too, allowing for clear communication with teammates. As for a gaming mouse, I've been using the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum and it's been fantastic. The customizable buttons and adjustable DPI settings make it versatile for different gaming genres. Overall, I've had a great experience with both of these accessories and would definitely recommend them.

Comment

• davidjwillson
      EGS Registered
      • Apr 2023

Hi All! If you're looking for a gaming headset, I suggest considering the SteelSeries Arctis Pro. It's known for its high-fidelity audio and exceptional build quality. The headset also features a comfortable fit with its ski goggle suspension band, ensuring you can wear it for hours without discomfort. Another great option for a gaming mouse is the Razer DeathAdder Elite. It offers precise tracking and a ergonomic design that feels great in the hand. The customizable Chroma lighting is a nice touch too. I've personally used both of these accessories, and they've significantly enhanced my gaming experience. Give them a try and let me know what you think!

Comment

Working...