X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason56
    EGS Registered
    • Nov 2022

There is water all over the floor because of burst pipes

Tonight I came home and saw my whole floor in water, I could not understand what happened, but then I realized that my pipes had burst. I turned off the water and it seems like the water is no longer coming into my house, but I have no idea what to do about it.
  • Marshall
    EGS Registered
    • Nov 2022

Oh, I sympathize, I hope things at least so did not suffer, and if the sofa or chair is soaked, I think they can be thrown out. Well, I think you yourself can not fix it, I think you need to go to someone experienced, such as a plumber. Well, in general, burst pipes are a big problem, you need to do everything qualitatively so that this does not happen again, and then just because of the water can begin to rot the house, but it depends on the material from which the floor of your home. In general, I wish you luck and that this does not happen again.

Comment

• Max111
      EGS Registered
      • Nov 2022

Once my brother had a burst pipe in his house, it was hell, he threw away half his stuff, and took a long time to fix everything. So it's really a serious problem.

Comment

• thomasfrank
        EGS Registered
        • Aug 2022

The first thing you need to do to fix a broken water contexto pipe is to shut off the water and drained the damaged water pipe. hearts online

Comment

Working...