X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luckypenguin
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

Few dating sites

I'm a gay guy and I've been on a few dating sites, but I don't really know how to get the ball rolling. How do you guys talk to people without seeming like a creep? And is there anything I should or shouldn't say? Any advice would be appreciated!
  • archybows
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

Dating in the gay community is a lot more common than you think. There are so many ways to meet guys, and it's really easy to just open up about your sexuality and see what happens.

Comment

• anthonydrowow
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2022

I've tried a lot of different dating sites, but none of them have really worked for me. I usually end up with guys who are too old or too young, too aggressive or not aggressive enough, or just don't share my sexual orientation. That's why I started using https://taimi.com/us-dating/new-mexico/albuquerque/gay it is a platform where you can connect with other gay men who understand what it's like to be part of the LGBT community. On here, we'll have fun sharing our stories with each other, and we won't have to worry about being judged because of our sexual orientation!

Comment

• EricCartman
        EGS Registered
        • Dec 2022

Yes, there are a huge number of dating sites now.

Comment

Working...