X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luckypenguin
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

My favorite messenger is... -

I have a whole page of messengers on my smartphone, but I only use 1-2. I don't know why I don't delete the others. What messengers do you use?
  • anthonydrowow
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

I don't know people who could choose only one messenger. I have a bunch of them for different people and purposes. Especially since all of my friends have a different set of apps, and it's impossible to communicate with everyone in one app. It would be nice if they put all messengers into one, but really cool.

Comment

• archybows
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2022

I certainly have several messengers, but I use gb whatsapp the most. I accidentally downloaded it on the advice of a friend and it was probably the best decision. I especially like that it allows me to transfer large files, which is very important these days. Even though most of my friends are using other messengers, I have been trying to transfer everyone to it. I'm sure it will be soon.

Comment

• showline
        EGS Registered
        • Jul 2021

I am totally agree with you archybows because I am also using gb whatsapp which also you share almost 500 MB largest files easily by the helping of it's advanced features and functions...
        GB WhatsApp Apk

Comment

• zazajoj
          EGS Registered
          • Aug 2022

good topic

Comment

• jackwilson
            EGS Registered
            • Aug 2022

Originally posted by showline
            I am totally agree with you archybows because I am also using gb whatsapp which also you share almost 500 MB largest files easily by the helping of it's advanced features and functions...
            Yes absolutely I also prefer the same because this is an amazing messenger in messaging world...
            Last edited by jackwilson; 04-21-2023, 01:51 AM.
            YO WhatsApp Apk

Comment

Working...