X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emafrank478
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2021

EDB to PST Converter Software

Use InQuit EDB to PST Converter, which is the best application to convert EDB files into Outlook PST. It is made up of advanced technology and precious algorithm. This application helps you to convert multiple files and save them into many formats like PST, EML, EMLX, vCal, vCard, HTML, MBOX, etc. it has impressive features. One fantastic feature of this application is you can convert your lost and permanently delete data in a few minutes. Through the help of this converter, you can also see the preview of a recovered mailbox along with email, notes, tasks, attachments, contacts, drafts, inbox and calendar (To, CC, From, Date, Time, Subject, Object, and Bcc). For the conversion process, there is no need to install MS Outlook. If you face any problem while using this software, so don’t worry. Its technical team gives you 24*7 support. If you are in a confusion that you need to buy it or not so you can also take a free demo of 30 emails per folder free of cost. With the help of this application, you cannot only convert your data also keeps the data safe and secure. It supports all the versions of MS Outlook-like 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019.

Read More: https://www.inquitsoftware.com/en/pa...converter.html
  • angus20
    EGS Registered
    • Oct 2020

EDB to PST Exchange Recovery Tool

EDB to PST Exchange Recovery Tool is the superbly programed tool, designed for conversion of EDB files into Outlook PST format. Tool can recover corrupt exchange EDB file (offline or online) and able to convert into various useful formats like - RTF, MSG, PDF, HTML and EML. Single or multiple large EDB files are easily converted into required formats with one go. Exchange Mailbox items including email, tasks, attachments, calendars, contacts, notes, journals etc are converted by this tool in the destination format. It works well with all Exchange Server versions and Windows OS (10, 8.1, 8, vista). It support all new and older versions of MS Outlook.
    To know more, visit : https://www.datarepairtools.com/edb-...converter.html

Comment

• robert123
      EGS Registered
      • Dec 2021

Fast EDB recovery tool that does a great job of recovering all the contents
      I was looking for a quick way to recover all of the mail contents from a large EDB file when I discovered the EdbMails EDB to PST converter tool. I downloaded the free software and first ran it through its paces with a small mailbox. It quickly recovered all of the mailboxes and allowed me to preview the contents. Because my mailbox contained so many important items, I wanted to test the speed of the recovery. Just wanted to let you know that one of the features that drew me to your software is that, unlike your competitors, it does not perform a deep scan of the EDB file when you connect to it, which saves a lot of time. Thank you for your prompt service.
      To know more : https://www.edbmails.com/pages/edb-t...converter.html

Comment

Working...