X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peechosmith
    EGS Registered
    • Jun 2020

pst file splitter online

free download split outlook pst file Software is an excellent utility which split large PST file into manageable and smaller PST files as per the specific like size, date, folder, and email id, and defends them from any corruption issues because of file size limits. It is fully capable of splitting all MS outlook item such as folders, contacts, calendars, journals, email folders. For more info visit here:- pst file splitter online
  • sophiasmith
    EGS Registered
    • Oct 2020

I want to suggest to you the best way to split the PST file that I used recently, such as the Split Outlook PST Tool. This tool helped me improve Outlook performance, because of the large size of the PST file my Outlook was performing very poorly, so I decided that I need to split the PST file, then I used this tool, it provides me with a superb way to split large size PST files in small size PST files without any data loss.

Visit here for more info: https://www.softakensoftware.com/split-outlook-pst.html

Comment

• aahhashv
      EGS Registered
      • Jun 2020

Split PST utility which helps avoids large PST corruption by dividing and categorizing them in smaller files.It uses its own PST splitter to avoid the risk of corruption of PST files due to the issue of being over-sized.Split PST Tool is an advance professional pst splitter tool embedded with a strong algorithm which can easily and efficiently split the large pst file into small pst files with the hundred percent accuracy of data.To avoid file corruption and Split PST file we can manually reduce its size by Clean Up utility. https://www.pcinfotools.com/pst-splitter/

Comment

Working...