X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PetieT
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2024

My own small business

I wanted to reach out because I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. You see, I recently started my own small business, a cozy cafe tucked away in the heart of the city. While foot traffic is decent, I'm struggling to get noticed online. It seems like no matter what I do, my cafe just doesn't show up when people search for cafes in the area. I know having a strong online presence is crucial these days, especially with so many people relying on Google to find places nearby. But I'm not sure where to start or how to improve my ranking on Google Maps. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • dei
    EGS Registered
    • Dec 2023

Congrats on opening your cafe! Getting noticed online is super important. A good first step is making sure your cafe pops up on Google Maps. Make sure your Google My Business listing is spot-on with great photos and all the details. Also, asking your customers to leave reviews can really help. It might not be the same as chatting with mainstar trust customer service , but getting the basics right can really boost your online presence. Keep at it, and you'll start seeing more people coming through your door!

Comment

• GrandUsers
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2024

I understand you, I am also developing my small business and am now investing in application development and optimization https://crocodelab.com/contentful-development//. It’s good that there are still honest developers with extensive experience who know what you need and will help you. Now I'm great at managing content.

Comment

Working...