Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

How to Export Emails from Thunderbird to Outlook?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aimeegomez
    EGS Registered
    • Jun 2020

How to Export Emails from Thunderbird to Outlook?

Mozilla Thunderbird email client stores emails in an MBOX file but Microsoft Outlook doesn't support Mbox file. To import emails from Mbox file into Outlook you need to convert Mbox file into PST format.

To convert MBOX to PST file vMail MBOX Converter is one of the easy to use and effective tool. This tool is capable to recover all emails from Mbox file with all emails properties like To, CC, BCC, Date-Time, Subject & Attached Files. (You can preview all recovered email data in the software before starting conversion). After that, you can easily export all emails to Outlook PST file and other formats like MSG, EML, EMLX & HTML. Email migration option to Office 365 is also available in this MBOX File Converter. To access all emails you just need to import the PST file using Import/Export wizard in Outlook.

Learn More- Export Thunderbird Emails to Outlook

mbox-converter-step-3.jpg
  • laurensmith
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2020

If you are looking for the Thunderbird file migration into Outlook PST Converter for Mac. You can try the Mac Thunderbird to PST Converter. It's compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003. The easily runs on Mac 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14. The Converter tool is very easy to use, you have to just follow 3-4 steps and it easily migrates, configures, installs, and filter all files.

Visit here:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-thun...converter.html

Comment

• aaronwhite
      EGS Registered
      • Jun 2020

I have used many manual methods but did not satisfied with any of the methods. Being a non-technical user, I first go through manual methods but due to some issues, I found it not effective so I used MBOX to PST Converter and got great results. You may go for the software. Various advance options of the tool make your conversion simple and smooth. The software works on all Windows versions.

More info:- https://www.dailysoft.org/mbox-to-pst.html

Comment

• Mariejohn
        EGS Registered
        • Dec 2019

To export Thunderbird to Outlook format use any third-party utility that is liable to switch the files efficiently. I would like to suggest for the same i.e. ZOOK Thunderbird to Outlook Converter. It is the best solution and assures the users about the flawless conversion of the files.

Thunderbird to PST Converter preserves all the email properties and RTF structure of the files intact. In addition, it allows exporting both POP and IMAP Thunderbird profiles to Outlook format. It supports all the MS outlook editions. The users can save the resultant file at the desired location and also preview the conversion data before the actual conversion process.

For more info visit:- https://www.zooksoftware.com/thunderbird-to-outlook/

Comment

• Eleanortaylor
          EGS Registered
          • Dec 2020

Betavare MBOX to PST Exporter is a tool that can effortlessly export your MBOX documents into outlook PST without problems. It is a not unusual record format in order that most of the customers need to get right of entry to it via outlook that is commonly used, email customer. This software program deals with the email messages and file attachments in the MBOX file layout to transform them into PST format easily with no records loss. Thunderbird files are well-supported by the utility without any trouble. Easy and simplified interface to export MBOX emails to Outlook PST format without disturbing folder sequences & facilitates safe export results.
          Visit:- https://www.betavare.com/mbox/pst/

Comment

Working...