X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PetieT
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2024

Cryptocurrency business

Hey there, I've been really struggling with getting my cryptocurrency business up and running. Navigating through the legalities and obtaining the necessary licenses has been a real headache. I feel like I'm drowning in a sea of information, and I don't know where to start. If anyone has some advice or a solution, I'd really appreciate it!
  • Makloma
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2024

I totally get how overwhelming it can be to set up a cryptocurrency business. I recently came across this website, Labuan crypto exchange license https://gofaizen-sherle.com/crypto-license/labuan, and it seems like they specialize in assisting with registering cryptocurrency companies and obtaining licenses in Labuan. Labuan is known for its favorable jurisdiction, especially for entrepreneurial activities and taxation
    Last edited by Makloma; 01-28-2024, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Tremma
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2024

I've been in a similar situation before, and I can empathize with the challenges you're facing. In addition to the recommendation for Gofaizen & Sherle, I'd suggest doing some thorough research on Labuan's regulations yourself. It's always good to have a clear understanding of the legal landscape.

Comment

• Joedan
        EGS Registered
        • Jun 2023

Today, it is really easy to find a top broker online. I was using a trusted solution like platform here, where it is really effective and easy to find a good broker online. This platform is a crypto-to-fiat exchange offering over 150 trading pairs, where you can easily make money. There you can easily exchange your money and to look for various modern solutions to make it easier.
        Last edited by Joedan; 04-29-2024, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Working...