X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raul851
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2019

VHD Recovery software

Download Virtual Disk Recovery Software to easily recover complete data from corrupt VHD file, such as, images, video/audio, folders, database files, etc. of a virtual hard disk drive. The software supports the recovery of VHD files created using Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Hyper- V server. The tool also helps to recover deleted or missing files and folders from corrupted VHD file. Using its three recovery modes i.e. Standard, Advanced and Deep, you can fix any level of corruption within the VHD file.

Software Features:-

-Three effective Virtual disk data recovery modes which are Quick Scan, Extensive Scan and File Trace method
    -Scans the VHD file and fixes all sorts of corruption issues
    -Recovers data from fixed, differencing and dynamic type of Virtual Hard Disk (*.vhd) with accuracy
    -Efficient in recovering corrupted, damaged and lost VHD files without any delay
    -Enabled with fast searching option allowing users to search the partitions of the hard disk.
    -Performs successful recovery of all types of lost files such as images, video & audio files,database files, documents, media files, archives etc.

Visit here:- http://www.vhd.recoverydeletedfiles.com/
  • Garria
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2020

Thank you for sharing. This is really interesting. I recently started using video editing software, burning DVD video and changing the extension for any video file. I decided to try my hand at this and didn't want to spend money on the purchase of licensed software, but I also don't use pirated programs, because they can be unsafe for my computer. I searched for a long time and eventually found a free tool for this, right here https://www.freemake.com/free_dvd_burning_software/ . It seems to me that this may also be of interest to you.

Comment

Working...