Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Who can tell me how to start writing a dissertation properly?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Danilla
    EGS Registered
    • Oct 2023

Who can tell me how to start writing a dissertation properly?

Hello! I have finished my studies and I am ready to start working on my dissertation. However, I feel incompetent in this matter. What is the best way to plan and start writing a dissertation? I need tips and advice to successfully master this complicated endeavor. Thank you!!!
  • Danilla
    EGS Registered
    • Oct 2023

Hi. First of all, congratulations on graduating, that's a great accomplishment! The dissertation may seem daunting, but remember that many have gone through it. I faced that mountain once myself. Planning is key - divide the work into stages and do them gradually. Don't hesitate to ask for help, that's okay. Enjoy the process and you'll see your research come to fruition. Good luck!

Comment

• PapiKK
      EGS Registered
      • Oct 2023

Hi. First of all, congratulations on graduating, that's a great accomplishment! The dissertation may seem daunting, but remember that many have gone through it. I faced that mountain once myself. Planning is key - divide the work into stages and do them gradually. Don't hesitate to ask for help, that's okay. Enjoy the process and you'll see your research come to fruition. Good luck!

Comment

• andrehorroviz
        EGS Registered
        • Sep 2023

The Sentence Structure website provides resources and instruments to analyze and improve written sentences. This platform is highly beneficial for writers, students, and educators who want to get better at understanding and using diverse sentence structures for clearer and more effective communication. Sentence form must be used to present concepts that are intriguing and coherent. https://www.sentencestructure.org/

Comment

Working...