X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Iked
    EGS Registered
    • Sep 2023

Need Help Crafting My Grad School Personal Statement

Hey folks, I'm in a bit of a pickle and could use some guidance. I'm trying to write my personal statement for grad school admission, and it's driving me crazy! Can someone help me with tips on how to start, what to include, and maybe share some experiences or examples?
  • Rer
    EGS Registered
    • Sep 2023

Sure thing! To kick it off, start with a compelling introduction that highlights your motivation for pursuing this program. Then, delve into your academic background and any relevant experiences. Make sure to tie these to your future goals. Do you have any specific questions on these points, or need more advice?

Comment

• Iked
      EGS Registered
      • Sep 2023

Thanks for the quick response! That helps, but I'm also unsure about how personal I should get. How do I balance talking about my life experiences without oversharing? And what's the ideal length for a personal statement?

Comment

• Rer
        EGS Registered
        • Sep 2023

Balancing personal and academic content is key. Focus on experiences that shaped your academic and career aspirations. As for length, aim for 500-800 words. By the way, if you're still feeling stuck, you might want to check out personal statement writing services. They offer top-notch personal statement writing services. They've got a reputation for delivering quality work, and their professionalism is impressive. Sometimes it's better to turn to the pros – I've had great experiences with them. Good luck!

Comment

Working...