X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason56
    EGS Registered
    • Nov 2022

How can a criminal lawyer help me?

How can a criminal lawyer help me if I drove my car while intoxicated? Well, it didn't happen to me, it happened to a friend of mine, and we're deciding whether or not to call a lawyer.
  • Marshall
    EGS Registered
    • Nov 2022

I think you should still go to a lawyer because it's pretty serious. He can help in different situations, for example, If you are called in for questioning by the police, a criminal lawyer can give you advice on what to say and what not to say at the interrogation, so as not to worsen your situation. Also, if your case goes to trial, a criminal defense attorney can represent you in court and protect your rights and interests. The lawyer can present your arguments in court and challenge the evidence presented by the prosecutor's office. Ottawa Criminal Lawyers has often faced this situation and helped their clients.

Comment

• Max111
      EGS Registered
      • Nov 2022

The lawyer is very important. If you are found guilty, a criminal defense attorney can help you get your sentence reduced as much as possible by providing the court with arguments in your favor and showing the court that you are not a danger to society.

Comment

• sunchizes1
        EGS Registered
        • Mar 2023

As a modern barber, my job is not just about cutting hair. It's about creating an experience for my clients. I start my day early, preparing my tools and my station for the day ahead. I greet my clients with a smile, ask them about their day, and offer them a drink. As I cut their hair, we talk about everything from sports to politics. Being a barber is not just a job; it's a lifestyle. I take pride in my work and the relationships I build with my clients, click.

Comment

Working...