X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason56
    EGS Registered
    • Nov 2022

I need a tutor in San Jose

I want to find a French tutor in San Jose. I really like this language, I think it is the most beautiful language in the world, so I want to learn it. Who knows what languages at all?
  • Marshall
    EGS Registered
    • Nov 2022

You don't have to look for a tutor just in San Jose. Now you can tutor online from all over the world. But if you want to learn the language and be close to a tutor for more understanding, this is your choice. I'm not learning any languages at the moment but I like learning languages very much, I know Spanish, English, Japanese and Dutch. Spanish is my native language, I studied English for work and because many people speak English. I know Japanese because I lived in Japan for two years and I learned Dutch because I like it and I want to go to Holland someday.

Comment

• Max111
      EGS Registered
      • Nov 2022

I only know English and Bulgarian, because my dad is from Bulgaria and taught me that language. I don't know any other languages because I don't need to.

Comment

• sunchizes1
        EGS Registered
        • Mar 2023

Barber shop manhattan best in the world. Whether you're looking for a quick trim or a full haircut and styling, you'll find the perfect place to get your hair done. With so many barbershops to choose from, you're sure to find one that fits your style and budget. Cool hairstyles can range from pixie cuts to long, layered styles. The bob is a classic and versatile cool hairstyle that can be customized to fit any face shape or hair type. A layered cut can also add volume and dimension to long hair, while still maintaining a trendy and cool look.

Comment

Working...