X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vymmis
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2022

Exchange selection

I am new to working with cryptocurrencies. Therefore, I need advice on how to choose a reliable exchange. What parameters to pay attention to?
  • Cumoas
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2022

You think very intelligently. You must play it safe when choosing, so as not to entrust money to scammers. Do not work with intermediaries, only with exchanges. I can advise the exchange, which I have been using for more than 2 years https://fast-change.net/ It has technical support, registration takes a little time, the interface is simple. I am pleased with the large number of currency pairs for exchange. I exchange btc cryptocurrency for eth

Comment

• Richfunk
      EGS Registered
      • May 2023

When considering an exchange for cryptocurrency trading, it's essential to prioritize security features to protect your investments and personal information. Evaluating the range of cryptocurrencies supported and available trading pairs is crucial to ensure the exchange meets your specific trading needs and preferences. Additionally, user-friendly interface and efficient order execution mechanisms within the cryptocurrency trading platform software can significantly enhance your overall trading experience.

Comment

Working...