Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Where is the best place to check internet speed?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Poldergo
    EGS Registered
    • Dec 2023

Where is the best place to check internet speed?

Hi guys! I'm facing a problem - my internet is somehow slow, pages load slowly. Maybe someone knows how to find out how weak my internet speed is and what I can do to improve it? Maybe there are some proven ways?
  • Tompaso
    EGS Registered
    • Dec 2023

Yes, of course, it happens to everyone. First of all, to find out your speed, you can use the website and do check internet speed https://speed.limited Just go there and click on the "Start test" button. You'll be shown the download and upload data, and at the end you'll see your overall speed. Now about speeding up: Upgrade your equipment: If your router or modem is old, it is better to upgrade it. Check the connection: Make sure the cables are good and the Wi-Fi signal is strong enough. If it's still slow after that, you can contact your ISP - they can check the line and suggest options for improvement.

Comment

• Poldergo
      EGS Registered
      • Dec 2023

I checked the speed on speed.limited, and it turned out to be really low. I updated the router, closed unnecessary programs, but something is wrong. Maybe it's the provider? Perhaps someone has encountered a similar situation? I am grateful for any ideas!

Comment

Working...