X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndrewWe
    EGS Registered
    • Jun 2023

What was the last game you played?

Hello to all forum users! I recently got into the world of video games and now I'm wondering what kind of games you prefer. Maybe you're playing a game right now? Or tell us about the one you are playing right now.
  • Leslie Lin
    EGS Registered
    • Jun 2023

I love to play computer games and have managed to play many in my life. However, I remember the game j-hunt.io the most, which completely filled my heart. For me, the atmosphere of the game, the vibe and the story itself are quite important aspects when choosing a game and in this situation j-hunt satisfied me 100%. Therefore, if you are still not familiar with this creation, I advise you to try beta testing, during which you will be sure of my words.

Comment

• Victori
      EGS Registered
      • Jun 2023

I love a variety of apocalypse games. The main story of "The Last of Us" unfolds in a post-apocalyptic world that has suffered from an epidemic of fungal infection that has turned most of the population into aggressive mutants known as "infected". The game is aimed at exploring the theme of survival in harsh conditions and relationships between heroes.

Comment

• BabinaMucha
        EGS Registered
        • Aug 2023

The last game I played was Overwatch 2. I'm really enjoying the new heroes and maps, and the game feels more polished than ever. I'm always looking for ways to improve my gaming experience, and one thing that I've found to be helpful is using a VPN service. A VPN can help to reduce lag and improve your connection speed, which can be especially beneficial for online games. I recommend using https://boosters.gg/valorant/rank/, which is a VPN service that is specifically designed for gamers. I've noticed a significant improvement in my connection speed and a reduction in lag since I started using Boosters.gg. I'm also able to connect to servers that are further away, which gives me more options for games to play. If you're a gamer, I highly recommend checking out Boosters.gg. It's a great way to improve your gaming experience and reduce lag.

Comment

• Forearth
          EGS Registered
          • Nov 2023

There are number of games which we like to play but among all them Gta vice city is one of the most enjoying able game. If you want to play this game then free download gta vice city for pc and make your free day memorable.

Comment

• TashaAlexander
            EGS Registered
            • Nov 2023

If I have free time. I will choose the minecraft mod menu game that I downloaded at https://modhihe.com/es/ for entertainment. Is there anyone like me?
            Last edited by TashaAlexander; 11-30-2023, 02:01 AM.

Comment

• Vladon
              EGS Registered
              • Jul 2022

I don't play Minecraft, I like to spend my free time stacking pieces in the addictive puzzle game Tetris https://tetro.zone/. You need to stack figures in lines, then you get points. Additionally, the figure that will follow the current one is shown - this is a hint that allows the player to plan actions. The pace of the game gradually speeds up. The game ends when a new piece cannot fit into the cup.

Comment

• saad211
                EGS Registered
                • Nov 2023

The last game I played was BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India), and it provided an immersive experience with its dynamic gameplay. I particularly enjoyed the and strategic elements, showcasing BGMI's optimization for mobile platforms. Exploring the various maps and adapting strategies in BGMI added a layer of excitement, making it a rewarding gaming session.
                Last edited by saad211; 11-30-2023, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• saad211
                  EGS Registered
                  • Nov 2023

Yes, I play and BGMI is one of my favorites.
                  Last edited by saad211; 11-30-2023, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• ISRAR899
                    EGS Registered
                    • Nov 2023

I,M LAST PLAY GAME LUDO AN ANDROID MOBILE THIS IS BEST GAME EVERYONE THEY PALY AND ENJOYED IT
                    CHECK

Comment

Working...