X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AnnHesley
    EGS Registered
    • Aug 2023

internships and their impact on developing leaders

Hi everyone! Today I would like to raise an important topic - internships and their impact on developing leaders. I believe that internships in large international companies or in organizations with a diverse workforce can be especially useful. Here you can learn how to work in multinational teams and develop intercultural skills, which is an important aspect of leadership. What internship opportunities do you think can most significantly contribute to leadership development?
  • BabinaMucha
    EGS Registered
    • Aug 2023

I absolutely agree that internships can make us more competent leaders. Personally, I would recommend looking for internships that provide experience working in a variety of settings where you can learn to adapt and solve problems in different situations (find more in the article https://writersperhour.com/blog/stud...ternship-guide ). It is important to me that the internship provides the opportunity to work on real projects and take an active part in decision making. This develops the skills of taking responsibility and management, which is important for future leaders.

Comment

Working...