X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EricCartman
    EGS Registered
    • Dec 2022

What did you accomplish today?

What did you do today that you're proud of? Something at work, home, school, personal achievement, etc... Today I had gravel dropped off and I put in a new driveway. It was a lot of work but I got it done quicker than I thought I would.
  • bedolaga
    EGS Registered
    • Dec 2022

Today I decided to make an electric desk out of my old computer desk. The pandemic situation has forced us to change the way we live and work. Now, I have to work from my home and adapt to a new workplace. The electric desk, sometimes called a standing desk, is a very good solution to use in a work environment. I am not a very mobile person and suffer a lot because of this, and an adjustable desk will allow me to remedy this situation. For my desk, I have already ordered linear actuators through https://www.progressiveautomations.c...near-actuators and will start assembling today. I think that in theory it should work. In practice, let's see what comes out of it.

Comment

• EricCartman
      EGS Registered
      • Dec 2022

Tomatoes in the ground. Had to do some bondage with the boonie pepper, it was leaning quite a bit. Lavender and sage plants are flowering. Did a load of laundry. Need to put the roast back on the grill for a bit, the cohabitant thought it wasn't done enough, tasted fine to me. :roll: Going to do O juice sandwiches with it tonight.

Comment

• tinaL
        EGS Registered
        • Apr 2023

Today, I accomplished fixing my lawnmower thanks to the helpful diagrams and parts list provided by partstree . Their website made it easy to find the exact parts I needed and their customer service was quick to answer any questions I had. I highly recommend using partstree for any outdoor equipment repairs.

Comment

Working...