X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bedolaga
    EGS Registered
    • Dec 2022

Help me decide on a mixer.

Are you sure you are storing your cryptocurrency safely? I would like to protect my identity and would like to be able to safely and securely buy and transfer bitcoins and do it through a bitcoin mixer. But I can not decide what kind of safe mixer I would like to use yet. Maybe you can help me in this?
  • EricCartman
    EGS Registered
    • Dec 2022

Tales that cryptocurrency transactions are completely anonymous are already boring me. That is why I started to actively search for the most optimal and suitable bitcoin blender for me, which will guarantee my safety. This is the reason why I still use one of the most reliable bitcoin blender, which guarantees and confidently fulfills its guarantees to its users and protects their finances and safety. For me, the benefit of blenders is also that blender provides complete anonymity by breaking the link between the user's transaction log and their identity, thereby reducing the risks to which organizations or owners of large amounts of cryptocurrency are exposed.

Comment

• gcomtanna
      EGS Registered
      • Feb 2023

This is a pretty interesting question, and it depends on what you would like to do. 1-2 months ago I recommended you to choose any of them like MixBTC, Mixero or Blender. However, you should know that if you use it, your main wallet can be blocked, because major exchanges work with regulators and your account can be blocked.

Comment

• teresapem
        EGS Registered
        • May 2023

It's essential to be cautious and perform thorough research before selecting a cryptocurrency mixer. While mixers can provide privacy benefits, they are not foolproof, and there can still be risks associated with their usage. That is why I prefer crypto exchanges.
        Last edited by teresapem; 05-22-2023, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Working...