X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ForbiddenZone
    EGS Registered
    • Jul 2021

Do you know good CS:GO servers?

As a newcomer to CS:GO, I'm a bit lost on how to find servers to play on. Would anyone be able to help me out?
  • NickyNicks23
    EGS Registered
    • Jul 2021

Alternatively, joining a CS:GO community or Discord server is a great way to get recommendations from other players. You can also search for third-party websites, which allow you to search for CS:GO Servers based on various criteria like location and player count. Just be sure to check the server descriptions carefully for any required mods or plugins. Good luck and happy gaming!

Comment

• ForbiddenZone
      EGS Registered
      • Jul 2021

Thank you so much for the advice! I really appreciate it. I'll definitely look into joining a CS:GO community or Discord server to find some good servers to play on. And I'll also check out those third-party websites you mentioned, and make sure to read the server descriptions carefully. Thanks again for taking the time to help me out, and happy gaming to you too!

Comment

• Carterbodi
        EGS Registered
        • Mar 2023

You can play electron dash more easily just by clicking, also hundreds of different games are waiting for you, give it a try

Comment

• HaroldGuynn
          EGS Registered
          • Jun 2023

The game's global appeal spans age lines, making it appealing to everyone from young children looking for an adventure to adults looking for an escape.
          Last edited by HaroldGuynn; 06-17-2023, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Centrum
            EGS Registered
            • Jul 2023

In Premier Mode, both teams have the opportunity to take turns banning cards, making each match exciting and unpredictable. This guide has gathered all the information you need to know about Premier Mode in CSGO. Keep reading https://csgobettings.com/ to learn how to dive into the world of Premier Counter-Strike 2 and enjoy the game to the fullest.

Comment

Working...