X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Finnellio
    EGS Registered
    • Mar 2022

The torrent sites

If no one is downloading that torrent from you (in your case your second PC) than it will show as stalled. That's perfectly normal, unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean.

But I feel like you have a misconception regarding torrents. You're not uploading your files to any server whatsoever. If you delete the local files they will just be gone with no way to recover them. BitTorrent is not a tool for backups or cloud storage or anything like that.

And I don't understand why you would use torrents for this use case. Are the two computers on the same local network? If so it will probably be way faster to just transfer them through your LAN or with a USB stick/external HDD.
  • IsaRachi
    EGS Registered
    • Jun 2022

I would advise you to use thepirateproxybay.com. It has a huge galaxy of torrents sourcing content from all major categories. From movies, TV shows, music, games, apps, software, ebooks, and even online skill development courses, you name it, and pirateproxybay will bring its torrent link to you. The website has a straightforward, navigable, and interesting layout. A quick search for your desired content returns the torrent links in search results, alongside uploader name and status, file size, date and time of upload, and a seeder/leecher ratio. These details make it easy even for a naive user to find the right link.

Comment

• MrHarun
      EGS Registered
      • Mar 2022

In October 2014, Google Search results were affected by anti-piracy algorithms, which includes downranking popular BitTorrent sites in search results. The algorithm works when Google users search for movie, music or software titles in combination with terms such as "download", "watch" and "torrent". Popular BitTorrent sites are demoted in the list; the traffic reduction depends on the site, but some sites experienced nearly a 50% reduction in visitors

Comment

Working...