• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robertjohn5814
    EGS Registered
    • Jul 2022

Vaping Problems: 3 Common Vaping Mistakes to Avoid

Choosing the Wrong Vaping Device:
    There are many vaping devices such as disposable vapes like aroma king vape, vape Pod systems, vape Mod systems, vape pens in verity such as you can get many elux bar 3500 flavours etc. Before investing in a vape device, ask yourself some things:

Am I vaping only to fulfil my nicotine craving? Or do I love the visuals of vaping too? If your heart nods for both. Vape Mods systems are the perfect pick for you. You can set personalized nicotine, VG, PG, and flavour in the E-liquid of vape Mod systems. They complement high VG the best as they are sub-ohm devices.
    Am I only vaping for flavour and for satisfying my nicotine buzz? (I'm not too fond of too many vape clouds) if yes, then vape Pod systems are an ideal choice for you. They work best with low VG and high PG ratio E-liquids.
    Am I sure what I want? (If you don't know what flavour or what nicotine level will work for you) invest in vape starter kits. These kits are made for new shifters to understand their needs and want in vaping.
    88 vape liquid
Working...