X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luckypenguin
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

BDSM Aesthetics

Is it true that even punishment can be beautiful? Do you like these toys? How do you feel about experimentation in the bedroom?
  • anthonydrowow
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

No, I don't like it. I don't understand those lovers of violence and those who are willing to endure pain. It seems to me that only people with psychological problems agree to this. I am strongly against it and I would never agree to it. I would never agree to such things being openly discussed.

Comment

• archybows
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2022

It was even funny to read the last comment. You've probably never tried it before if you say so. BDSM can be fun, it's just an experiment that you both have to be ready for. We decided to try it and got ourselves a https://lustharness.com/full-body-leather-harness. Yes, this is not all the possibilities of BDSM, but we will gradually make a variety.

Comment

• thomasfrank
        EGS Registered
        • Aug 2022

I don't think so. Punishment can't be beautiful. I don't like BDSM toys and I never use them. quordle games io

Comment

• kelseyradley
          EGS Registered
          • Aug 2023

Even reading the final comment was entertaining. If you say so, you've probably never tried it before. BDSM can be enjoyable, but you and your partner must be prepared for the experiment. We took the plunge and bought ourselves. Yes, there are other options for BDSM, but we'll progressively provide a diversity. Bitlife

Comment

Working...