X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • luckypenguin
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

What can online games teach?

Why are they called educational games? What skills do they help develop?
  • anthonydrowow
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

"Strategies", "puzzles", "adventures", etc. Such games develop thinking and imagination, but do not require increased attention, speed, eye strain, they are developmental in nature, which bears an unambiguous benefit.

Comment

• archybows
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2022

Properly chosen games help develop thinking and imagination in a child, provoking him to search for unconventional solutions, train his logic. In addition, interesting and exciting games allow the child to try himself in an unusual and new for him environment, in a new situation. My son and I often play on https://www.friv5online.com/boy-games , I do not forbid it, it is part of modern life.

Comment

• pegyK11
        EGS Registered
        • Feb 2022

It seems to me that it was not in vain that people came up with and said that everything comes with experience. Try, take risks and do not be afraid of anything.I remember myself a couple of years ago, just as you were afraid to take risks. And then I discovered the best pokies navigate here and never regretted it. It's cool when you can play online and earn very big money on jackpots.
        Last edited by pegyK11; 02-14-2022, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...