Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

How do you survive in the game Minecraft? The best options.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maxxx17
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

How do you survive in the game Minecraft? The best options.

After all, it's so easy to forget about building a shelter when you're mining shiny diamonds or looking for new lands to explore. Sometimes, when you get caught up in these endeavors, you look up at the sky and realize that there isn't much time left. You are in urgent need of shelter. And if you don't have the wool for a bed in your inventory, you'll have to shake for your life all night. But shelter still needs to be built.
    Tell us about how to do it?
  • Emilia
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

When I find great servers for survival at https://best-minecraft-servers.co/mi...rvival-servers the cave comes to my aid. Taking shelter in a cave is the coolest option. In Minecraft a cave is a comfortable place to rest. By changing the walls of the cave, you can make a comfortable shelter. The advantage of a cave is that you know you're protected by dirt and rocks. However, the cave is often inhabited by dangerous Mobs. At best, they prevent you from sleeping in bed. At worst, they will attack if you are not protected. If you want to rest and quickly fence yourself off from enemies with walls - the cave is perfect. All you need to do is bring torches, a Kirk and a Sword.

Comment

• Mark
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2022

I don't particularly like that option with the cave. It's not one hundred percent safe. That's why I prefer the hole. The hole is the most affordable option, because it doesn't require blocks.

Comment

Working...