X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

How do you add a game to your favorites

I miss the old list of games supported by MTU and you add the ones you want to the favorites. Can't find how to add a game. Should be easy to add at least the last played game. Anyone can enlighten me, thanks.
  • Emilia
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2022

Now I know how to add my favorite game to my favorites. Lately I've been hooked on Myth Of Empires. It is a multiplayer online survival role-playing game developed by Angela Game. In short, revived on the war-torn old eastern continent, you'll do your best to go from zero to hero in this open world sandbox game. But you can't do it without myth of empires copper coins, because mining these coins is the essence of the game, roughly speaking. That's why I purchase them, which makes it easy to get in-game currency and avoid wasting time and effort. Has anyone played it?

Comment

• Maxxx17
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2022

You can add games to your favorites with the 'Star-Icon' in the line with the number of codes - to the right.

Comment

• Morrisgoyette
        EGS Registered
        • Apr 2022

We all love to play video games, so I would like to recommend the cool site https://askboosters.gg/, it often helps me out in difficult moments during the game, be sure to try to use it.

Comment

Working...