X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JIMMY0987
    EGS Registered
    • May 2021

gift suggestions for hubby

Anyone here please suggest to me what kind of flowers I would gift my husband and if there is any flower home delivery that would be great.
  • lee1234
    EGS Registered
    • May 2021

If you want to tell your partner how much you love them but falling short of words, giving a rose is the best way to do it. Apart from being a beautiful flower, the rose is the symbol of true undying love and you must order these elegant fresh blooms from https://felicita-flowers.com/en-gb/kharkov/ They have a variety of exceptionally beautiful fresh and high-quality cut flowers, classic bouquets and trendy, unique flower baskets, exquisite flowers in boxes, in the very pocket-friendly price range.

Comment

• Phantom
      EGS Registered
      • Jun 2021

Book and flowers

I would recommend you to ask in a bookshop about their special offers. Sometimes they sell books from amazon apart from flowers for couples. So if you really want to make a gift to your beloved, then ask in a nearby bookshop for a special offer. And mention the book by this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B094NMRWPJ. I read it myself and can say it is very interesting. Most of my friends (even my father) liked it and recommend everyone. I think flowers and a tremendous book will be a good choice for you.

Comment

• Xeenwol
        EGS Registered
        • Jan 2023

Hi all! People, please tell me a company for the selection and delivery of flowers in Ukraine, which uses an interesting and unusual approach in its work. So that the addressee was surprised and stunned by a first-class and chic bouquet. Thanks in advance for your answers!

Comment

• CollidCrew
          EGS Registered
          • Jan 2023

Hello! Last week I was invited to a birthday party, but due to problems at work, I was unable to attend the event. But I could not help but congratulate the hero of the day and therefore decided to send a bouquet of flowers with delivery. On the recommendation of familiar deals, order from a flower delivery company. The order was delivered on time and the hero of the day was satisfied!

Comment

• Rnoclat
            EGS Registered
            • Jan 2023

Good day! I want to tell you about my experience with a company to order and delivers flowers. Well, I have such a story: a girl was supposed to be the day off on February 14, but the company https://kvitna.ua/?lang=en which I turned on the advice of a friend, said that on that date to make delivery impossible, as there are no free messengers, and they postponed it to the next day. But it had to happen that just in the holiday girl called to work, and the next day she is off and still arrived this flower delivery! My girlfriend's emotions were just indescribable! The employees of this company are the best in their business! And I also found out that they do delivery in any city in Ukraine and they have a flexible discount system!
            Last edited by Rnoclat; 02-21-2023, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• eeksam
              EGS Registered
              • Feb 2023

Search from thousands of royalty-free New Store Hours stock images and videos for your use. Download royalty-free stock photos of the Latest Store Hours

Comment

Working...