Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Security issues: how does renting phone numbers work?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kseeen5
    EGS Registered
    • May 2023

Security issues: how does renting phone numbers work?

I recently heard about the possibility of renting phone numbers, but I'm not quite sure how it works. My biggest concern is how secure it is. Does anyone know anything about this?
  • Paige Holden
    EGS Registered
    • Mar 2024

Hi, I understand your concerns. I wasn't sure before either, but now I regularly use temporary phone number to register on websites. This allows me to avoid masses of unwanted calls and messages to my main number, and also protects personal data from possible leaks. The most attractive thing about this method is that nothing is registered and all messages are automatically deleted after 24 hours. This helps to protect against fraud and preserve personal privacy. The variety of services allows you to choose the best solution for your needs. It is really convenient and safe

Comment

• Olivia Baker
      EGS Registered
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! I've heard about rented phone numbers too. It's essentially a virtual number that you can use for various purposes like signing up for services, online purchases, or even for temporary communication without giving away your personal number. It's like having a disposable phone number for specific needs. I think it's a smart way to maintain privacy and avoid spam calls or messages.

Comment

• dei
        EGS Registered
        • Dec 2023

Typically, you rent a number through a service that provides temporary or disposable phone numbers for a fee. It's important to research and choose a reputable provider to ensure your data is protected. Rentberry customer service has been known to provide good support, so they can be worth looking into for renting phone numbers. Make sure to read reviews and understand the terms of service before committing.

Comment

Working...