X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexx
    EGS Registered
    • Feb 2023

I've been wanting to own a product for a long time

Hi everyone!!! I've been wanting to become a product owner for a long time, but I don't know where to start. Maybe someone can share their experience or recommend good resources to learn more about this topic?
  • eva3
    EGS Registered
    • Feb 2023

Hi. That's a great goal and I'm glad you're interested in this field! I'd recommend taking a look at the article on the Romtos website, it gives a great overview of how to become a product owner. It discusses the basic skills, recommended literature to study, and practical examples of how to accomplish this goal. I hope it helps you get started on your path to achieving your goal!

Comment

• dei
      EGS Registered
      • Dec 2023

The path to become a product owner is exciting! It's all about learning as much as you can about product management and agile practices. Lots of online courses and books can help you out. It's also super helpful to chat with people who are already doing it. They can share their experiences and give you tips. And hey, understanding customer service is key, too. For instance, looking at how schiffgold customer service handles their clients could give you some insights into how to manage feedback and improve a product. Keep learning and reaching out to folks in the field!

Comment

Working...