X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nanasi
    EGS Registered
    • Oct 2023

Dino game online for free

dino game is a fun and simple game that you can play on your browser when you have no internet connection. It features a cute T-Rex dinosaur that runs across an endless desert and tries to avoid obstacles like cacti and pterodactyls. You can control the dinosaur by jumping or ducking with the spacebar or the arrow keys on your keyboard, or by tapping on your mobile screen. The game gets faster and harder as you progress, and the background color changes from day to night. The game was created by Google Chrome developers as an easter egg in 2014, and it has become very popular among users, with over 270 million players every month. dinosaur game is also known as Chrome Dino, Dinosaur Game, T-Rex Game, Dino Run, or No Internet Game. You can play the game online for free on various websites, or by typing "chrome://dino" in your browser address bar. The game has a maximum score of 99999, after which it resets to zero
  • Vladon
    EGS Registered
    • Jul 2022

Good afternoon. I like to play a fascinating survival game Chrome Dino https://dino.zone/ at my leisure. I found a useful online gaming portal with browser games and now in my spare time I am not bored. For the game does not need to charterlivat mobile applications, just download a browser and go to the tab with the game. Set records dodging dinosaur from obstacles is not so easy, try it.

Comment

Working...