X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AnnaSokolski
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2023

Whirlpool Ice Maker Manual

Hey everyone! I recently got a new Whirlpool refrigerator with an ice maker, but I seem to be having trouble figuring out how to use it properly. Does anyone have the Whirlpool ice maker manual or any tips on how to operate it?
  • EvaVarhilion
    EGS Registered
    • Jan 2023

Hi AnnaSokolski! Congratulations on your new refrigerator! I can help you out with that. I have the Whirlpool ice maker manual from when I purchased mine last year. Let me find it and share the relevant information with you. I'm excited to learn more about how to use the Whirlpool ice maker properly. It's always great to have a manual on hand to make sure everything is set up correctly and running smoothly. Whenever you have a moment, please feel free to share the relevant information from the manual. I'm sure it will be very helpful for me in getting the most out of my new appliance.

Comment

• Haromos
      EGS Registered
      • Jan 2023

That's great, EvaVarhilion! I could use some guidance too. I've had my Whirlpool fridge for a while, but I never really got the hang of the ice maker. It would be awesome if you could explain the steps in the manual in simple terms.

Comment

Working...