Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content

How do I change my Minecraft Apk Pocket Edition username?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • henrryyy
    EGS Registered
    • May 2023

How do I change my Minecraft Apk Pocket Edition username?

To change your Minecraft Pocket Edition username, you need to follow these steps:

Open the Minecraft Pocket Edition from Apkinu.com app on your device.
    From the main menu, tap on "Settings."
    Look for the "Profile" or "Account" section and select it.
    In the profile settings, you should find an option called "Change Username" or something similar.
    Tap on that option, and you will be prompted to enter a new username.
    Type in the desired username you would like to change to. Keep in mind that it should meet the game's username requirements.
    Once you've entered the new username, tap on "Save" or "Confirm" to apply the changes.
    Please note that changing your username might have some limitations or restrictions based on the platform you're using or the Minecraft version you have. Make sure to check any specific guidelines or requirements provided by the game or the platform itself.
  • Leslie Lin
    EGS Registered
    • Jun 2023

Open a web browser and visit the official Minecraft website (https://www.minecraft.net/).

Click on the "Log in" button at the top right corner of the page.

Enter your Mojang account email address and password associated with your Minecraft PE account, then click "Log in."

After logging in, click on your profile name at the top right corner of the page and select "Account Settings" from the drop-down menu.

On the Account Settings page, you will see your current Minecraft username. To change it, click on the "Change" button next to your username.

You will be prompted to enter a new username. Choose a unique and available username that you want to use for your Minecraft PE account.

Once you have entered the new username, click on the "Check Availability" button to verify if the username is available.

If the username is available, a green checkmark will appear, indicating that the username can be used. If it is not available, you will need to choose a different username.

After confirming the availability of the new username, click on the "Change Name" button to save the changes.

Your Minecraft PE username will be changed, and you can now use the new username when logging into Minecraft PE.

Comment

• ppu-prof_En
      EGS Registered
      • Feb 2024

, , .
      , . , . , , , .
      : 1250 ! , .
      , , . , .
      www.ppu-prof.ru
      ! , , . ? . .
      15 !

Comment