X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EricCartman
    EGS Registered
    • Dec 2022

What board games are worth playing?

What are the most interesting board games? What have you played? For example, I played blackjack a few times. It was fun and interesting, but I could have tried something else. What would you recommend playing?
  • bedolaga
    EGS Registered
    • Dec 2022

If you've tried blackjack, you should play baccarat. It is also a board game, very similar to blackjack, but with slightly different rules. I play baccarat with friends several times a week here https://www.ardijah.co.nz/payments/pay-n-play/. It's more interesting than blackjack. The main thing is to understand the game and learn how to play well. You can also try playing poker. This is also a very interesting game. It does not have complicated rules and combinations, but sometimes this game makes you think very hard about your actions. So, I recommend trying to play.

Comment

• gcomtanna
      EGS Registered
      • Feb 2023

I sometimes play scratch cards and blackjack. Those are the only board games I've ever tried. I don't plan on trying anything new yet. I get enough excitement out there.

Comment

• monkeymart
        EGS Registered
        • Apr 2023

Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site play snake before but after checking through some of the posts I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I found and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

Comment

• keeptune
          EGS Registered
          • Apr 2023

Very good article, I have learned and gained a lot of experience for myself. retro goal

Comment

Working...