X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Plagirism
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2022

Account Boosting Service in Div2

Does anyone know any service where you can buy in Div2 raid exotics kit? So that everyone goes through for me and doesn't take away any weapons that might fall out as a result of the passage?
  • Artorias
    EGS Registered
    • Apr 2022

Not all services do this, many take away the weapons that are dropped as a result of pumping. So that there was an opportunity to further transfer it to other accounts for pumping.

Comment

• Plagirism
      EGS Registered
      • Apr 2022

Here and I met such services, too, I do not need such services, because a lot of normal weapons can fall out as a result of pumping and passing. Well, it is very important to me to be guaranteed to fall out a set of raid exotica.

Comment

• Artorias
        EGS Registered
        • Apr 2022

I know one such service, the price tag is so quite normal, if you buy individually as a weapon that you need, it will be more expensive. If you buy everything at once and pumping of course, it is cheaper and all the weapons you have remains. Contact lfcarry https://lfcarry.com/ this is probably the best boosting service, they will get you into the game the rarest exotic guns in the game. If you have any questions, you can ask them during the game.

Comment

Working...