X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arina89
    EGS Registered
    • Feb 2022

Do you often meet on the Internet?

Hello, everyone. My friend is 22 years old and has never had a girlfriend. I want to advise him on a dating site. Can you help me with that? For example recommend some sites that you already used. I am waiting for your comments.
  • malika09
    EGS Registered
    • Feb 2022

It seems to me that almost everyone gets acquainted on the Internet. After trying many sites, I realized that the appearance of the person is very important to me. If I correspond with the person in the photo I want to see this person in real life. And just because of reliable profile verification I chose this site https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/tinder.

Comment

• polina22
      EGS Registered
      • Jun 2022

Thank you very much for the information you provided. These links to dating sites really allow you to get to know real people in a completely safe way. Because there are a lot of dangers in our world.

Comment

• run3donlineaz
        EGS Registered
        • Jan 2022

I guess, keeping yourself busy by doing other important things will help you get away from this game addiction. I was once an addict of games run 3 but later stopped because of my workload and I needed to earn money. You know, earning money for my other needs and wants is more important.

Comment

Working...