X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skyzhay
    EGS Registered
    • Mar 2022

Madden NFL 22 will be available across PlayStation 4

A number of Madden players have already Mut 22 coins expressed frustration over the fact that EA has a focus on cross-over content rather than addressing other issues related to the game. This crossover isn't going to fix the issues that players have in Madden NFL 22, but we're hoping it'll prove to be a great variation, no matter! Nickelodeon and the NFL have taken a lot of advancements to get kids interested in the game of football, and this might be a new avenue for young fans.

Madden NFL 22 will be available across PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC. You can check out all of our previous reports on the game right here.

Are you a fan about this content crossover that is being released for Madden NFL 22? Are you excited for the in-game event? Let us know by leaving a comment or sharing your thoughts on Twitter at @Marcdachamp to discuss everything gaming!

I mostly write about video games but I'll take a buy mut coins at sports when video games and sports intersect. This usually occurs around Super Bowl season, when EA Sports releases the yearly Madden NFL prediction for the winner of the game.
  • boardgamesaz
    EGS Registered
    • Aug 2021

This is a cool game and if you play it with your friends, you'll have a lot of fun. One of my close friends working at red ball told me about this game and I have played this game with him quite a few times now. It's just awesome!

Comment

Working...