X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaymondHyne
    EGS Registered
    • May 2021

Online psychology app

in connection with many situations in the world, I had a lot to think about, from which my moments were not clear. Justanswer helped me find many answers to questions about my psychological state. If you are looking for something that would help you sort out your head, you should take advantage of it.
  • Monica
    EGS Registered
    • Jun 2021

Thanks for your sharing! I think it would be useful for me because I often find it hard to figure out some of my psychological state. I am an English teacher teaching in China and I often worry about a lot of things such as my students' grades, their concentration in class and so on. Therefore, I need some help to deal with my psychological state.
    Better job, Better Education, Better World. Explore more for teaching in Guangzhou.

Comment

• AngelSwift
      EGS Registered
      • Jun 2021

Wow thanks for sharing! It is really important cause many people still suffer from psychological problems.
      Better job. Better education. Better world. Explore more about teaching in China.

Comment

• Thiago
        EGS Registered
        • Sep 2022

This website called https://howtowiki.net/how-to-write-a-good-dissertation/ assisted me in finishing my task. And I'm wondering why I didn't know about this platform before. That way, I could save a lot of time!
        Last edited by Thiago; 09-28-2022, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Working...