X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rodeoneerer
    EGS Registered
    • Mar 2021

Fortnite will host the Trinity Challenge on March 14

Fortnite is partnering with mobile carriers Three/Windtre to host the Trinity Challenge on March 14. Top-performing during the event will earn the new Trinity Trooper Outfit, however, only players in the EU are eligible for the competition.

Due to the nature of the sponsorship, the event is only for Android, PC and console players on the EU server. However, if you don’t mind the high ping, you can change your region in-game to compete.

Fortnite Trinity Challenge
    The Fortnite Trinity Challenge will begin at 2 PM GMT on March 14. Like most similar Fortnite tournaments, players can compete for three hours or ten matches, whichever comes first.

This will be a Trios event, so you’ll need to compete with two other teammates to be eligible. The top 3,333 Trios will win the Trinity Trooper Outfit, and anyone who completes at least five matches will earn the Trinity Impact and Trinity Overload Emoticons.

How to Get Fortnite Trinity Trooper Skin
    First of all, in order to be able to see the challenges and start completing them, you need to play Fortnite on the EU servers. As a Trios event, you will need to have a team of three to be able to participate in the tournament. In three hours or ten matches, you should be among the top 3,333 trios groups in the EU region to get the Trinity Trooper skin for free.

Other than the outfit, you will receive Trinity Impact and Trinity Overload emoticons for free after completing at least five matches in the due time with your squad. The tournament will officially begin at 2 GMT on March 14.

As is often the case with Fortnite's tournaments, you'll need to have Two-Factor Authentication set up on your account.

If you can't join in on the fun – or don't think you'll be able to land in one of the top 3,333 groups, Epic Games said the Trinity Trooper Outfit will be available in the Item Shop "at a later date."

Although the skin will only be available on EU servers, Epic Games will probably add the outfit to other regions as well sometime later. So, keep an eye out for the item shop in the coming weeks.

You are at the right place to buy Fortnite V-Bucks at the best prices. With Fortnite V-Bucks, you can buy items and products in the Fortnite market and have a better gaming experience. With Fortnite V-Bucks, you can go one step further than the other players. To buy Fortnite V-Bucks, simply select the package that suits your needs and click the Buy Now button.
  • RaymondHyne
    EGS Registered
    • May 2021

The next challenge would be held and posted for the month of March. The visitors of the https://noosfero.ufba.br/jeremybarlo...ng-help-online are implied for the shares. Each side is pushed for the full use of the offers. portals filed for the challenge of the end fight and channel for all people.

Comment

• Sky
      EGS Registered
      • Jul 2021

Wow! This is exciting! I will share this to my friends so that we can save the date, go and watch! Thank you for sharing! On the other hand, while we wait for the meantime, I will play fgo 5 star servants first! I am planning to check this empires and allies guide as well so I can play it after! Let me know if you want to join! It will be fun and exciting if we can do it all together! See you!

Comment

• Monica
        EGS Registered
        • Jun 2021

Hey, a friend of mine who is now teaching in China also loves this game and I will share this message with her later.
        Better job, Better Education, Better World. Explore more for teaching in Guangzhou.

Comment

• schroedermcken
          EGS Registered
          • May 2021

Have a good day
          I want to share with you an interesting thing about my hobby sở
          I like fun games and dramatic games
          This is a fun online game!
          If you like to play in the same genre as me, this is the most reasonable choice!
          I will share information about it hopefully it will help you in choosing games for entertainment: happy wheels unblocked and happy wheels unblocked
          Fun games online free you must try: happy wheels unblocked and drift boss

Comment

• Monica
            EGS Registered
            • Jun 2021

Thanks for your posting and a friend of mine must be interested in it!
            Better job, Better Education, Better World. Explore more for teaching in Guangzhou.

Comment

• showline
              EGS Registered
              • Jul 2021

Well I think we have to share this amazing info with other with help of this WhatsApp Plus which you can easily download from here https://gbapps.net/
              GB WhatsApp Apk

Comment

• ClarissaWatkin
                EGS Registered
                • Sep 2022

Great!

Comment

• ClarissaWatkin
                  EGS Registered
                  • Sep 2022

Originally posted by showline
                  Well I think we have to share this amazing info with other with help of this WhatsApp Plus which you can easily download from here https://www.avoid.uk.net/
                  I have downloaded it, How do we connect now?
                  Last edited by ClarissaWatkin; 07-04-2023, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Game61218
                    EGS Registered
                    • Sep 2022

ohhh, great. --madden coins
                    You can sell FIFA 23 Coins to u7buyut

Comment

• Aliyaaii
                      EGS Registered
                      • Jul 2023

Absolutely,
                      thrilled! Sharing with friends to mark the date and join in the excitement! While we wait, diving into FGO's 5-star servants sounds like a blast. Also curious about the Empires and Allies guide – planning to give it a go. nickname

Comment

Working...