I came for the rates

I came for the rates, and left because of the unreliability. I wanted to build a CD ladder at Synchrony because they do offer competitive rates, but accessing my account was nearly impossible. I was able to successfully log in perhaps once every 4 or 5 attempts. Banking transactions are time sensitive and I'm not willing wait sometimes over a day for their website to be up and running, so I withdrew all funds and requested that my account be closed. The account closure request was responded to quickly with no problems.

Hey there! I want to note that for the convenience of Synchrony Bank users, you can use the application. The application has received good ratings and allows you to perform all basic financial transactions. You can read more about how to use and what operations are provided in the Synchrony Bank application here https://synchrony-bank.pissedconsumer.com/review.html, and you will understand that there are quite a lot of them, and the application is very convenient and intuitive.