What’s The Way of Deleting Recently Watched on Netflix?

Hello Friends...

I need your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, I just want to know that What’s The Way of Deleting Recently Watched on Netflix? I have tried so many times to do it. but didn't succeed. kindly provide me help.

Thank You

Hello

Open the Netflix app, click the menu icon in the top left and scroll to “Account”. Tap it. Scroll until you reach the “My Profile” section and then click on “Viewing activity”. Here you can remove any show you've ever watched by tapping the “X” next to a show's name. Check out more…

Open up the Netflix program, simply click the menu in the left and then scroll right down to"Account". Harness it. Scroll till you get to that the"My account" area then click "Seeing exercise". Right here you may eliminate any series you have actually observed by tapping on the"X" alongside an series's identify. More Info : www.netflix.com/activation

Are you currently really having a problem creating an account on Netflix? There are more than a few reasons why that could occur. There was a good way around, only phone our support helpline. Certainly one of those agency executives may address your issues. Click here to get more info - netflix.com help