The pack will include two pairs of the adidas originals campus 80s uk and the adidas Equipment Running Guidance. First up we have the?adidas Stan Smith ‘Tuxedo’?that comes in Black and White along with soft nubuck on the uppers and non branded satin on the heel tab. Next we have the?adidas Stan Smith ‘Flower’?that features White while constructed with textured flower jacquard on the uppers and woven labels on the tongue.

adidas samba adv uk sale Some time ago I was at a bar when a friend mine told this story about a high school friend of his, Pablo Valdez who wore red Adidas sambas. He was never seen without these shoes on. They used to call him Red Pablo. This guy would never say a word to anyone and kept to himself. But when he was on the soccer field Pablo knew how to score goals. He was quick, knew how to move the ball and always shot hard at the net. My friend said he thought the red shoes were his own small reward for the talent he knew he had, but didn't talk about.

adidas zx flux primeknit black white Featuring a fully engineered Primeknit upper with the shoe’s original midsole tooling and welded structural details, the asymmetrical-laced runner has been treated with a faded polka-dot motif, creating a striking gradient effect. Finishing touches include tonal laces, and a contrast heel-cage, pull-tab and outsole, creating a standout release for the newest Flux iteration that couples its bold visual mode with an equally vibrant aesthetic.

This adidas nmd xr1 primeknit uk comes in a Clear Granite, Vintage White and Footwear White color combination. Having an all White look, they feature Primeknit across the uppers while Light Grey polka dots land on the leather heel. Other details include Grey on the Pod overlay, White across the Boost midsole and outsole.

This adidas nmd primeknit black white features a Core Red, Core Black and Footwear White color theme. As you can see, Primeknit lands on the uppers while done in Red while the striped motif comes in Black. Red also lands on the Three Strips and laces while Black hits the heel and EVA pod overlay on the medial side. Following we have a White Boost midsole and a translucent outsole which completes the look.