Do you have any questions on the FIFA 17 Upgrades? Come here! I will introduce you FIFA 17 Upgraded Players Cards FAQ. To learn more you need go to our site, we have fifa 17 coins for sale too. And we will not make you disappointed.

Q: What is the a UP card?
A: It is a non-day 1 regular card that updates the ratings and the stats of the most inform players.

Q: What happens exactly if a player receives a Winter upgrade?
A: When a player is upgraded, the cards that start coming in packs have got the new ratings and attributes according to their performance on the real life pitch.

Q: Who chooses the players to be upgraded?
A: A dedicated team from EA Sports.

Q: How long are FIFA 17 Upgraded Players cards available in FIFA packs?
A: As soon as they are released for the first time, they remain in packs until the end of the game, replacing the day 1 cards.

Q: If I have a card of a player that is to receive an upgrade, will this card get upgraded?
A: No. It remains exactly the same, with the original rating and attributes that were defined initially in the game.

Q: Can a player change categories if he is upgraded enough for that to happen?
A: Yes. As long as the upgrade gives him enough points for that, a player’s NIF card can go from bronze to silver or from silver to gold. The IF cards never change category, though.

Q: Why are there some In Form cards that didn’t receive an upgrade although their NIF did?
A: First because probably the upgraded player’s new OVR rating does not equal or surpass his existing in-form’s rating. If it does, then it is because the upgraded player with an existing IF gets upgraded across Quality tiers (eg. Silver to Gold).

Q: Why wasn’t a certain player’s IF card upgraded if his NIF and UP were of the same category?
A: Probably because that IF card already had the maximum rating for its category: 64 or 74.

Q: It is possible to exist two regular cards of the same player with different ratings?
A: Yes. That’s what happens when a player receives an upgrade, two cards start coexisting: one corresponds to the start of the season and the other has got improved ratings and attributes.

Q: When there’s an upgrade, which cards are the ones that come in packs?
A: The new ones.

Q: Which cards are released first: transfers or upgrades?
A: Transfers.

Q: Do all upgraded players get a new card?
A: Yes. Although, if you own a regular card of a player that was upgraded there won’t be any alterations.

Q: The NIF and TOTW cards are the only ones to be upgraded?
A: No. Every single IF card has the chance to be upgraded, which includes for example the Heroes and Record Breaker cards.

Q: How can I predict which players have good chances of receiving an upgrade card?
A: Even if you don’t keep up much with the real life football, there are two indicators to help out in this prediction: the number of a player’s IF cards; constant rating upgrades on H2H.

Q: Can a player be downgraded?
A: The players’ ratings and stats are only looked at to be lowered between one FIFA to another. During the Winter upgrades, no player is downgraded.

Q: Do the player’s upgraded stats increase proportionally?
A: Generally, yes.

Q: Can I have both the original and the new card in my club?
A: Yes. However, a squad can only have one of them.

Q: Can a transferred player receive an upgraded card?
A: Yes, he can. Although EA Sports try separating player transfers/player upgrades, there are rare cases in which the same player is both transferred and upgraded at the same time. In that case both situations are passed on to one single card.

Q: What advantage do the FIFA 17 Ultimate Team upgrades bring us?
A: The upgrades increase the squads’ quality level, diminishing the differences between the game and real life football. Besides, they can also represent good trading opportunities, mainly when it comes to IF cards.

Q: I already have a squad. What is it good to me?
A: If you’re already "done" with your squad, the upgrades increase your improvement opportunities. If your squad is based on a league, for example, upgrades can improve the players you already have or they can promote others for a position or two.

Q: What cares should I take with these new cards coming?
A: If you want to buy a NIF, make sure you’re not paying the price the UP demands. If you want to sell an UP, make sure you’re not selling for the corresponding NIF price.