Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

EGS is back! After years of downtime, mismanagement, we are ALL new from the ground!

The EGS team would like to thank you for registering for the new an improved eGamingSupply forums. We know there will be tons of questions so lets get started!

WOW EGS is back??! Is this still owned by the guy who was ripping everyone off for all those years named Monarch

Yes, we are back! NO, Monarch(Justice) has absolutely no affiliation with egamingsupply.com nor will he EVER. EGS is now owned by die hard gamers just like you who want to provide a SAFE environment for Buying/Selling/Trading MMORPG goods.

I use to have an account on eGamingSupply.com but I am unable to obtain my password, HELP!

Unfortunately, we were unable to carry over any user account information due to such corrupt data. Please register a new account.

I was a experience trader at the old eGS and had built up tons of feedback is that all gone?

Under certain circumstances we maybe able to restore feedback once we get the iTrader system up and running. Please be patient

This is great and all but what games will you support?

We still be building our forums up as fast as we can, we will start with all the hottest games and build out. We will be looking for qualified Staff members including but not limited to Moderators and PAID Middleman

Thanks,
    EGSAdmin

Welcome back EGS!! looking forward to be doing buisiness here and dropping this to say hi to anyone else i met in the years past on the old EGS (not sure its the right place but i didnt see anywhere better for an introduction forum) edit. admin feel free to delete if you rather me post elsewhere .

Oh, the memories... Welcome back!

Hey everyone! My name is Hasu. Im very open and social person. I like to talk on different subjects. So, i want to recommend for u this site about rocket edinburgh
    There u can read about space and rocket. In ourdays this is very actuality

Really, this article is to a great degree one of the most flawlessly awesome ever freecell

It's a great post with lots of useful information. If you happen to look for writing help ten you can easily apply to the essay writing service and get all the necessary information. suddenlink employee email login

Hi... nice to know you all, this is my broadcast test
    Get Rich Today, easy win only at https://idnplaypoker988.bcz.com/

Are you looking for an assignment help service? Then our platform is here where you can get excellent assignment papers. Our writers are specialized in writing having good skills in writing any type of papers. We know the techniques of writing. Our team of custom writers will help you throughout your project or final year’s assignments. As we know that some students are not smart enough to deal with some technical assignments. Our main motive is to guide students properly. If any of the students order from us we will help them as a tutor. We are providing academic services for more than 10 years. We will meet all targets within the given deadline. For more info contact us.

ah yes, the guide that I was actually looking for
    I'm fan happy wheels and fireboy and watergirl